You Are Not Alone.

26 June 2009.

From the author: "Intrigue" -A True life Story- for legal and ethical reasons, the name Darcy is an alias. After so many years of dead silence, at last I have found a window of light to the world, no longer am I helpless and alone or speaking to deaf authorities, if not for this blog site which is free, I like so many others would have been silent to the very end. Now I can address these concerns adequately and appropriately.

The online media is awesome 24/7. The odds until now, were stacked so heavily against me.

This unbiased site has been hacked into many times. On the 27th October 2018 the URL address was changed, by whom??
>19 March, 2021. The images captioned "Saatchi Art" has no relevance to this site Intrigue - A True Life Story.
on the 3rd May, 2021. the "Comments" option was hacked, to save peoples time from confusing others it is temporarily dismantled

Do Not Let This Happen To You ?

The Theme for the next few weeks:

What little I know, I have accounted for.
And that is Really important.
There is a lot I do not know, and still not accounted for
That is infinitely more important.

----------------------

Pattern of employment continued from previous page.
We have to present 5 years of the next 10 years
because it fills up a whole page.
And publish the balance 5 years on the 26th January. 2011.


Dates and amounts are estimates only.
-------------
Applied for many full time permanent employment vacancies, but had no choice to accept Part-time work. Call centre:
Raising funds for charities.

Notes:
Part time employment, For 2 years
Overall annual income less than 1/3 of average income.
Superannuation contribution approx 1/3 for the year.
----------------------------------

Call Centre:
Customer service for telecommunication products.

Notes:
Part time employment. For 2 years.
Overall annual income less than 1/3 of average income.
Superannuation contribution approx. 1/3 for the year.
---------------------------------

One of the Major Banks.
(In Melbourne Australia)
Customer Service Consultant.

Notes:
Full time employment For six months only.
Overall earnings ½ of average annual income
Superannuation contribution on par with normal employee contributions.

The first two supervisors told me they were impressed with my work, the third supervisor at the end of the probationary period , (There was a one on one appraisal, from a team of 8 others who were trained with me), told me that she has bad news, I am on a casual basis, I am not good at the work, and that I have to leave. What she told me after that is rather strange. To keep it a secret, to work as normal till 5pm for that day.
I did not keep it a secret, but informed all my team mates, who were trained with me. They were quite surprised, And then I realised that I was the only one who was dismissed. My team mates asked me how can that be, referring to a person who did not know how to turn a computer on, I just remained silent.

It is at about this time my marriage of over eight years, ended up in divorce,
Even though the reason she gave me was something else, The real reason,
Lack of employment and insecure income. I realised it, what can I say but ensure that it was a most amicable divorce, she is still a friend of mine.
------------------------------------------

Call Center.
Sales Officer.

Notes:
Part time employment. for six months.
Overall annual income less than 1/3 of average income.
Superannuation contribution approx 1/3 for the year.
-------------------------------------------

No comments: