You Are Not Alone.

26 June 2009.

From the author: "Intrigue" -A True life Story- for legal and ethical reasons, the name Darcy is an alias. After so many years of dead silence, at last I have found a window of light to the world, no longer am I helpless and alone or speaking to deaf authorities, if not for this blog site which is free, I like so many others would have been silent to the very end. Now I can address these concerns adequately and appropriately.

The online media is awesome 24/7. The odds until now, were stacked so heavily against me.

This unbiased site has been hacked into many times. On the 27th October 2018 the URL address was changed, by whom??
>19 March, 2021. The images captioned "Saatchi Art" has no relevance to this site Intrigue - A True Life Story.
on the 3rd May, 2021. the "Comments" option was hacked, to save peoples time from confusing others it is temporarily dismantled

Dont let this happen to you ?

The Theme for the next few weeks.
I have done my work by speaking the truth.
You have done yours by giving your honest opinion. And they who are responsible for this atrocious behavior are still in hiding.
--(THIS IS A SHARED WEBSITE. contact admin: richmondlvr@gmail.com)--
----------------------------
Page view 2 of 10 pages.

Page 2: My Employment At The
Time Of My Eviction.
The Insurance company I was working for is a well recognised Insurance Company in Australia, with a network of offices in many countries. The insurance company was outsourced by Work Safe Victoria who also had a surveillance company working for them, may be partly government funded, there job was to encourage employees who were on workers compensation back to work, I was just an officer working full time in a clerical capacity. As a Work Care Claims Officer, My immediate supervisor who was generally a polite person was rather strange, would prefer to ignore a question or keep me waiting for an answer, in fact my immediate manager suggested that I join another team.
The manager who suggested this to me was absent from his office for a few days, on inquiring from a work mate who knew him better than I did, he told me that he was dismissed because of me. I still find it hard to believe, that the managers dismissal was because of an ordinary officer like me.
I continued to work there for a while, in that appalling work environment, and eventually decided to leave. Only about two months of work in my three months probation.
After a few weeks I received a letter from this enormous Insurance Company, the contents of which were "you are entitled to $159.04 in Superannuation Contributions which will he forwarded to you upon receipt of your cheque for the $226.41." (Their letter to me which is page view 3, would be published next).
I could not believe that such a well recognised Insurance Company could send me a silly letter like that. I replied after a lot of harassment, and intimidating correspondence from them, saying please find enclosed a cheque for the difference in full and final settlement of your claim. All this was at the same time of my eviction, the mental stress, financial turmoil, and there incessant harassment, for no reason at all. This was the beginning of a disruptive employment carrer for over 25 years.

No comments: