You Are Not Alone.

26 June 2009.

From the author: "Intrigue" -A True life Story- for legal and ethical reasons, the name Darcy is an alias. After so many years of dead silence, at last I have found a window of light to the world, no longer am I helpless and alone or speaking to deaf authorities, if not for this blog site which is free, I like so many others would have been silent to the very end. Now I can address these concerns adequately and appropriately.

The online media is awesome 24/7. The odds until now, were stacked so heavily against me.

This unbiased site has been hacked into many times. On the 27th October 2018 the URL address was changed, by whom??
>19 March, 2021. The images captioned "Saatchi Art" has no relevance to this site Intrigue - A True Life Story.
on the 3rd May, 2021. the "Comments" option was hacked, to save peoples time from confusing others it is temporarily dismantled

Dont let this happen to you ?

The object of the exercise:
Any person who has been deprived of making an honest living from Employment. for over 25 years
Then that person should be adequately compensated.
--(THIS IS A SHARED WEBSITE.
contact admin: richmondlvr@gmail.com )
------------------------------------------------------------------
Page view 1 of 10 pages- The printed version has 65 pages-
Page 1 - The Intrigue Of My Eviction From A Flat In xxxx st., Essendon Victoria.
Australia.

The beginning of over 25 years of intrigue from May 1988 to October 2014 It was in the beautiful quiet suburb of xxxx Victoria, I was residing in a flat on xxxx st., many years ago for approximately two years, getting about the normal business of living like everybody else. At the time I was working for a well recognised Insurance Company, in a full time clerical capacity,as a Work Care Claims Officer, it must be said the work environment at this stage was getting rather strange as well, but we will get to that later. In my next publication.
The owner of my flat would come home on a regular fortnightly basis and collect the rent which was an arrangement that worked well for over a year. Now this is where the intrigue starts, the owner does not come for several months may be on the advice of the "x-men". (Because I do not know who they are I refer to them as the "x-men".) As I pay my rent always on the due date,I put aside the money due for rent in a separate drawer ready to give it to the owner when he arrives.
At this stage the "x-men" may have been in and out of my flat as if though I was sharing it with them, because no sooner I had to use a portion of the rent money for something else, the owner turns up. The owner may be described as a casual acquaintance, we had a bit of a chat and I suggested that he collects a portion of the rent now, and the balance with the next fortnights rent. At this stage he tells me - he has to attend to some new tenants and would be back in a few minutes - Now I am of the view he met with the "x-men" to confirm that my arrangement with him, fit in with their plans of conspiracy.
The owner was back in a few minutes and agreed to my suggestion and collected a portion of the rent money. ( There were two men living in the first ground floor flat at the entrance to the block of flats, on my way to work I introduced my self and they said there names were Pinky and Perky, I thought they were strange names, they also told me that I would not need to wear a jacket for work in the future, not that it mattered but their prophecy was correct???) But just a couple of days after that, there was a loud banging at my front door, on opening it there was no one just a letter on the front door mat. On reading its contents, it was a request that I appear for a Tribunal Hearing on a particular date as regards the rent. (This kind of letter needs to be signed by the receiver and that was not me). and Since this matter was previously agreed to by the owner and myself. I disregarded the contents of that letter.
After a few more days there was another letter, informing me that I had to vacate the premises by a certain date because I was not present at the Tribunal Hearing. (all this happened before the next fortnights rent was due) I was really surprised and could not understand what all this fuss was all about, I made arrangements with my brother to stay at his place and shifted all my things that very night.
I called the owner from my brothers place, and did not bother to refer to all that had happened, but made arrangements to return the flat keys to him. When I met him I did not ask what was all that about, wished him well and returned the keys. Just as I was about to leave, this is what he said - do not fight back, you will never win?
He meant well, even though at the time I did not understand what he meant by that, he was probably referring to the authority of the "x-men".
So the "x-men" have invested time, money, and people with an elaborate plan of intrigue, resulting in my eviction. What good is that even for them is mind boggling. When the proper and admirable thing to do would have been simply to discuss their problem with me, after all they are the authorities and I am an ordinary citizen, I am a very accessible person with a childlike attitude. I am sure the truth will unfold, there is nothing concealed that would not come to light
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: